Wednesday, 11 August 2010

BLITZONE XMAS COVER


Shortly after the end of the project in December 2009 I was asked to do the company Christmas newsletter cover. It is not often I get to do character stuff as my specialities lie elsewhere so being asked to do a character heavy piece that the WHOLE COMPANY would see filled me with a certain ammount of dread. I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out though. Getting the composition right wa probably the toughest element outside of the actual rendering. The brief was to include characters from all the games we currently had in development into a humerous Christmas scene. The idea for the miseltoe and the slap came from our lovely PR dept (Thanks to Nat, Debs and Izzy) but I am proud to say that the bottom photocopying was all me (not literally you understand!)

No comments:

Post a Comment