Tuesday, 10 August 2010

WELCOME

Hello everybody. My name is Bryn Williams and I work as a Concept Artist at Blitz Games Studios in Leamington Spa, England. I am looking to expand my web presence and while I don’t have the time to dedicate to getting a website up and running (A newborn baby and a three year old keep me far too distracted for that at the moment and quite frankly I wouldn’t want it any other way) a blog seemed like the obvious choice.


So here we are then. I will try and post artwork as regularly as I can starting with some of my work from the last few years and I’ll try to post descriptions and processes to acompany the art as well. In the meantime check out the link for Blitz Games Studios so you can see the awesome work the company has produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment