Friday, 20 January 2012

Character sketches 01

These are two images that I did as part of my PDR (Personal development review) goals at work. The aim with these pieces was to do some relatively quick pieces which concentrated on the anatomy without getting mired in the time consuming process of rendering, hence the lineart and flat colour approach. I quite like the simplicity of the final pieces and after pawing over the self portraits for hours It was a very refreshing change. As with the self portraits I think I will produce a few more of these and I already have some ideas in mind.
And just in case you were thinking I was getting all smutty with images of nudey girls, it's kind of hard to do anatomy studies with fuly clothed characters........and there will be images of men too (smut to be decided).

No comments:

Post a Comment